Lorenzo Caci, Director of Business Development and Strategic...Read More
Ready to significantly improve your sportsbook operations?
Whether you’re new to the sports betting industry or a veteran in the market – Betradar’s Managed Trading Services (MTS) can help take your business to a new level of success. Along with over 120 bookmakers from all tiers, you can utilise MTS’ market-unique capabilities to boost your operations and drive higher margins, turnover and profits.
What makes MTS unique
The only provider with full value chain control
Don’t struggle with different providers to create one sports betting offering, with MTS you can enjoy an unrivalled, fully compatible 360° service.
• Everything provided from a single source
• All services created and controlled in-house
• Highest quality and reliability guaranteed
Industry-leading pre-match & live data
While competitors claim to be market leaders, we work with irrefutable facts:
• Our sports data is used by over 50 percent of the global bookmaker industry
• We are Official Data Partner of the NBA, NFL, NHL, ITF, ESL, PDC, EPFL, and more
• We offer the broadest, fastest and most reliable sports & odds coverage
Unrivalled modular risk & liability management
With MTS you’ll receive a market-leading modular risk, liability and player management, fully configured to your needs.
• Granular, dynamic and highly customisable
• Most comprehensive player profiling thanks to the industry’s largest data base
• Risk strategy implementation, player and agent risk management
Highest comfort and security for your business
When you are successful, so are we – it’s why we’re fully committed to providing the best possible support to get your sports betting business up and running.
• Full flexibility – shape your business exactly to your needs
• Highest business comfort – offering a fully managed sportsbook
• Utmost security for your entire operations with unique business models and Fraud Detection Service
Explore our fully customisable services
Risk & Liability
Discover what’s happening within MTS
The current debate about the Legitimacy and Legality...Read More